Clean Energy Research:social-technical system
• Systems should have interdependent parts.
• Systems should adapt to and pursue goals in external environments.
• Systems have an internal environment comprising separate but interdependent technical and social subsystems.
• Systems whose goals can be achieved by more than one means. This implies that there are design choices to be made during system development.
• System performance relies on the joint optimization of the technical and social subsystems. Focusing on one of these systems to the exclusion of the other is likely to lead to degraded system performance and utility.Electricity and energy system fulfill these characteristics and therefore exemplifies one specific social-technical system.
Lähdeviittaus tähän sivuun:
Tieteen termipankki 14.10.2019: Clean Energy Research:social-technical system. (Tarkka osoite: https://tieteentermipankki.fi/wiki/Clean Energy Research:social-technical system.)